With OSA360, RSi and CROSSMARK are combining their significant retail industry experience and footprint, and deep technology expertise, to create a one-of-a-kind “closed loop” OSA offering. The new product is designed to help CPGs and retailers maximize their on-shelf availability (OSA) and recapture the millions that are lost each year to OOS and inefficient in-store execution.
Key benefits that OSA360 will provide to CPG manufacturers include:
- Real-time visibility into your OSA levels, leading to a more efficient supply chain
- Retailer endorsed with permissions to drive in-store interventions
- Proactive alerts to fix upstream supply chain issues to prevent an OOS before it happens
- Increased innovation success, including more effective launches
- Take action to address any OOS alerts quickly
- Fast correction of and compliance for identified, in-store issues
- Tangible ROI driven by transparency of in-store actions
- Better execution of promotional events
- Mobile app-enabled visibility for everyone from HQ to field sales
OSA360 will enable CPG manufacturers to have more collaborative and transparent conversations with their retailers, driving OSA improvements and incremental sales to maximize profitability and consumer loyalty.
To review these details about OSA360, you can view and download the OSA360 Solution Overview.